• We have help informational zoom meetings
• We hosted (4) COVID screening test at our community office
• Distributed lunch to over 100 school children every Tuesday and Thursday
• Distributed boxes of produce to over 200 families every Monday and Friday
• We have distributed literature on Save Your Homes, and other city programs
• We held an outreach day and distributed coats, diapers, and shoes to families in need
• Every time we get an opportunity to talk with individuals we take the opportunity to update them on Tioga United NAC and retrieve their phone number and email addresses.
However we need your help. We need you to send us your contact information and what your interest are and what you love about the community. Also, we would like to know what your dislikes as well and what you would want to see done about the problems
You can reach Tioga United, Inc.