Philadelphia Neighborhood Association Committees (NACs)www.phila.govhttps://www.phila.gov/zba/appeals-calendar/#/2021/02
Registered Community Organizations (RCOs) are community groups that are concerned with the physical development of their community. To learn more about existing RCOs, see Resources, below. RCOs:
- Get advance notice of projects that will be reviewed by the Zoning Board of Adjustment or the Civic Design Review Committee.
- Organize and conduct public meetings where community members can comment on planned developments in their neighborhood.
- Get notified by the Philadelphia City Planning Commission (PCPC) whenever a:
- Zoning variance or special exception is requested.
- Development requiring Civic Design Review (CDR) is proposed.
PCPC holds training sessions each year for RCOs and potential RCOs. The training covers the application process and explains the requirements and obligations of RCOs.Connect
|Address:||1515 Arch St.|
Philadelphia, PA 19102